Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
How to Manage Your Online Store ?
VM for E-Commerce Businesses Online Workshop
By Sarah Manning
Dates: 7th and 8th of December
Time: 6:00 to 9:00 PM
VM for E-Commerce Businesses
The trend for online retailing has never been so popular. This online course focuses on how we can apply the Visual Merchandising techniques and principles to online websites and web shops. How can we engage the customer with theatre and newness as well as driving sales opportunities online. Learn how to create an online shopping environment which creates shopping harmony for your customer as well as reflecting your brand and creating a strong brand presence.
The workshop will cover the following subject areas:
- What are the key Visual Merchandising principles and how can these be transferred online
- Your home page is like your store window – how to create theatre for the customer online
- The importance of product positioning on the page, maximize your customer focus
- Effective link selling techniques and how can we apply these online
- How to create harmonious customer flow and shop ability within an online shop
- Creating a strong brand presence through effective VM techniques both on websites and all social media channels
- Using trend forecasting within websites to engage today’s modern customer
Workshop Language: English
* Certificate of Completion is available*
*Zoom link will be sent a day before the workshop via email*
About the tutor:
A freelancer for over 12 years working for a selection of London based retail, department stores, retail clients overseas.
Offering freelance services in Visual Merchandising training and consultancy.
Her work includes planning, installing in store promotions, consulting on product presentation, store layout principles, designing and installing window.
Sarah also teaches for the UAL in London. Short Visual Merchandising Courses for both London College of Fashion & Central Saint Martins. Sarah holds a distinction in Post Grad Certificate in Teaching Higher Education.