Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
RE-Packaging Workshop By Analog
Two Days workshop (Require attendance)
The 5th and the 6th of january
6:00 to 10:00 PM
Meet the instructor...
Creative director and founder of analog designs
- Design Management bsc from the american univetsity of sharjah
- The elastic mind design camp on sustainabile design thinking and problem solving
Master of design management & cultures London college of communication, university of arts London.
- Bachelor of Arts in graphic design Dar Al-Hekma university
- Business start-up for creatives course central Saint Martins university of arts London.
First day: lecture-based
Introduction of the different types of sustainable packaging exploring innovative packaging materials. User and human- centered design thinking.
Second day: Experimentation
applying design thinking and Implementing it in innovative ways to create sustainable die-lines on products chosen by participants.
For: students, creative and entrepreneurs.
15% off for students using this code #WXStudents
10% off for early bird using this code #WXEarlyBird
1) understand and define sustainable types, trends, materials and production
2) incorporate design thinking methodologies in their creative process
3) create innovative package design for products
Workshop Language: English
Workshop Location: Jeddah, albasteen, Prince Amir sultan street / Second floor
*NOTICE: Wearing mask is required during the workshop.
*In case participant fever is above 38 the day of the workshop, he/she will be participating online on zoom.
Refund and cancellation policy:
No Refund (Exceptions to medical / family emergencies)If the workshop is canceled by the workshop by us, the full amount will be refunded as customer bank transfer.