Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Luxury Brand Management
By Salman Hafiz
4th - 5th Of August
6:00 to 9:00 Pm
About your tutor:
A fashion enthusiast to the core, who is keen on taking part of building a solid fashion industry in the kingdom, while paving the road towards making it one of the most vibrant fashion hubs in the world.
Participated in the first ever Arab Fashion show in Riyadh back 2018. Volunteered for Fashion Scout London during London fashion week 2017, 2018. Completed an internship experience with Jimmy Choo’s niece Lucy Choi London, a collaboration with Julien Macdonald, and recently joined the fashion department advisory board at Dar Al-Hekma University in Jeddah.
Among Salman’s optimal goals is to contribute to our kingdom 2030 vision in becoming an internationally recognized platform for local and international designers, and by doing so create a boost In our kingdom recreational sector.
Workshop Target Audience:
Fashion Designers, Fashion students, Retailers, Fashion buyers, Fashion marketeers.
Workshop Brief :
This workshop will cover vital matters from the real world affecting the entire fashion industry and vice versa. Fashion Futures covered topics, such as sustainability, diversity, and the digital revolution will be thoroughly discussed in this workshop.
Furthermore, Current brand strategies and techniques will be provided as examples to help participants relate their newly gained knowledge, with the everyday real world of fashion.
By the end of the Workshop Participants will be:
- The audience will further learn the building blocks for initiating a brand, from pricing up to the point where they pilot their own structured fashion houses.
- Participants will also be able to develop persuasive arguments and develop their own prospective and evaluation of fashion brands strategically, while using branding concepts that will enhance their communication skills in fashion related matters, and in a brand management context.
NOTE: The workshop content, exercises, and discussions are conducted in English.
- What is a fashion brand?
- Types of brands & Market Segmentation
- What is the meaning of luxury ?
- Building blocks of a fashion brand
- Storytelling & heritage
- The new era of Sustainability
- Cultural appropriation
- Diversity & Inclusive within the brand DNA
- Wellness & Sportswear
- Reinventing the magazine for the Digital Age
- Department store Digital Revolution
- Why pricing is important ?
- Brand Equity
- Leveraging the brand
- Brand Architecture
- Fashion at the time of crisis