Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Sketch up Online Workshop for Interior Designers & Architects By Malek Laila
29-30-31 of March | 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Sketchup is one of the best tools to model your designs. Don't let the starting step impeds you from discovering and making a usefull use of such a great tool
At the end of this workshop you would be able to:
1- build up a full project to deliver it to your clients .
2- enhance your skills to minimize the time consumption
3- understand the tools more so it can be used to serve with it’s highest performance.
Who is it for?
This course is for architects, interior designers, designers, photographers, and professionals dedicated to set design, storefront design, and visual merchandising, as well as anyone interested in the world of 3D design who has a basic understanding of SketchUp.
Workshop Outline:Day one :
- Introduction into the software features
- Exploring the software interface
- Introducing the main tools
- Adjusting main designer setting for the software ( units , shortcuts , taps …etc. )
- Exporting and adjusting AutoCAD file to sketch up
- Scaling floor plans and elevation tips
- Explaining the main mistakes that the designer makes , that affects the modeling process .
- Modeling walls and opening process.
- Modeling custom doors and windows
- Modeling custom crowns and moldings
Day three :
- Importing SketchUp models and learning how to use SketchUp 3d warehouse and
- Adding and adjusting materials
- Shadows and sun settings
- A brief introduction of the integrated render engines with SketchUp .
- Adding lighting by the targeted render engine
- Taking scenes and camera view
- different variations of exporting the files
- tips and tricks
- highlighting some important extensions and learning how to add them to the software
- Q & A
About the instructor: an interior architect that is working currently as a primal part of MAAMOR TEAM with a mission of making the architect's life easier yet more effective.