Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
How to Manage Your Online Store ?
VM for E-Commerce Businesses Online Workshop
By Sarah Manning
Dates: 15th and 16th of March
Time: 6:00 to 9:00 PM
The trend for online retailing has never been so popular. This online course focuses on how we can apply the Visual Merchandising techniques and principles to online websites and web shops. How can we engage the customer with theatre and newness as well as driving sales opportunities online. Learn how to create an online shopping environment which creates shopping harmony for your customer as well as reflecting your brand and creating a strong brand presence.
The workshop will cover the following subject areas:
- What are the key Visual Merchandising principles and how can these be transferred online
- Your home page is like your store window – how to create theatre for the customer online
- The importance of product positioning on the page, maximize your customer focus
- Effective link selling techniques and how can we apply these online
- How to create harmonious customer flow and shop ability within an online shop
- Creating a strong brand presence through effective VM techniques both on websites and all social media channels
- Using trend forecasting within websites to engage today’s modern customer
Who is the target audience?
Online Retailers, Independent and Start Up Retailers, Students
No previous Visual Merchandising experience required. This course will create confidence when applying the important Visual Merchandising principles to online websites, creating a strong brand presence on websites through to social media channels.
Sarah Manning has over 20 years industry experience. Worked for retailers Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Marks & Spencer.
A freelancer for over 12 years working for a selection of London based retail, department stores, retail clients overseas.
Offering freelance services in Visual Merchandising training and consultancy.
Her work includes planning, installing in store promotions, consulting on product presentation, store layout principles, designing and installing window.
Sarah also teaches for the UAL in London. Short Visual Merchandising Courses for both London College of Fashion & Central Saint Martins. Sarah holds a distinction in Post Grad Certificate in Teaching Higher Education.
Workshop Language: English
* Certificate of Completion is available
* Zoom link will be sent a day before the workshop via email